- What are the main differences between E-Reputation and Customer Satisfaction?
- Can they be substituted for each other?
- Should they be systematically dissociated?
- How can you get the most out of them when working in parallel?
- How can they help you strengthen your online visibility?
This white paper sheds light on two concepts that are part of the daily life of hoteliers, and which are still confused by too many: E-Reputation and Customer Satisfaction.
Two vital components to be mastered separately, and to be combined to get the best out of each one to reinforce the image of your hotel, improve interactions with your clients, boost loyalty and direct bookings.
01 – E-Reputation and Customer Satisfaction: Same battle?
1.1 What is E-reputation?
1.2 What is Customer Satisfaction?
02 – Two indicators not to be mixed UP
2.1 Main differences
2..2 Semantic analysis: A technique with nuances
2.3 E-Reputation and Satisfaction, different but complementary?
03 – How to combine them for a better Customer Experience
3.1 Good reasons to combine E-Reputation and Customer Satisfaction
3.2 “Live” customer feedback, the engine of your “Online” E-Reputation
🤓 Download the guide by filling the form just on the right 👉