You get a lot of customer reviews everyday, but :
- You don’t have enough time to process them
- You don’t have the tools to centralize all comments
- You only have a global view of your ratings and no access to details and key indicators.
- You haven’t adopted the use of NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- You don’t have the ability to anticipate problems during the stay in order to reduce negative comments.
And for those cases where :
- Your customers aren’t talking enough about you, and you want to increase the number of online reviews.
- You’re not able to detect customers who are in the habit of posting reviews about your hotel.
There are many platforms offering E-Reputation management support, but the advantage of a business CRM lies in data acquisition, customer knowledge and segmentation, and customer follow-up over time.
E-Reputation management with Experience CRM includes, among other things :
- The recovery, centralization and sorting of all comments on the main review platforms.
- The translation of the comments for better understanding.
- The semantic analysis for better recognition of key points and trends.
- The use of NPS (Net Promoter Score) to go into detail and forget about the concept of “global average”.
- The detection, highlighting and follow-up of customers who have posted comments online.
- The multiplication of comments by automatically encouraging (happy) customers to post reviews after their stay.