Your hotels collect a large number of online reviews, but :
- Your teams don’t have enough time to process them all.
- You don’t have the capacity to centralize all reviews in one place.
- You only see global averages and no detailed view of key indicators.
- You haven’t developed the use of NPS (Net Promoter Score).
- You don’t have the tools to recognize and track customers who write reviews about your hotels.
And in the case of :
- You don’t have enough feedback and want to multiply the number of reviews.
- You don’t have the capacity to detect problems during customers’ stays, so as to reduce the number of bad reviews once they’ve left.
The various E-Reputation management platforms already do part of the job; the advantage of a dedicated CRM will bring you advanced management across all your hotels, for customer data recovery, advanced segmentation of your entire base, recognition and tracking of your customers over time.
Working on multi-property E-reputation with CRM Experience will help you to :
- Collect, centralize and sort all online reviews for all your hotels.
- Translate comments for easier understanding and processing.
- Use semantic analysis to better detect important keywords and service improvement trends.
- Adopt NPS (Net Promoter Score) to go beyond the concept of “overall average” and analyze each customer feedback in detail.
- Increase online reviews by encouraging (satisfied) customers to write comments after their stay.
- Detect, highlight and track customers who post reviews regularly.
- Anticipate problems during the stay to reduce the number of unfavorable reviews once customers have left.