During the first wave of Covid, at 0% occupancy:
– Hard Rock Hotels generated $1.5m in just four months by selling open-dated accommodation vouchers at just four properties
– Fairmont Barcelona generated $60,000 in just ten weeks by selling Pool Day Passes to local residents
– Hospes Maricel generated over $100,000 in 2020 by selling vouchers for just one product: “The Best Breakfast in the World”
Surprising, isn’t it? Turns out occupancy is not everything!
There are millions of people living on your doorstep who are much more excited about your facilities than guests staying at the hotel for just one night. Getting to know who your potential customers are and how to reach them is key to keep encouraging them to visit your hotel and generating revenue even when no rooms are booked.
– How to start building customer profiles at your hotel and implement the right packages for the right guests?
– How to sell them at zero cost?