HiJiffy was founded in 2016 with the mission of developing the most advanced conversational AI for the hotel industry. Seeking the perfect connection between hotels and their guests, HiJiffy has created a powerful Guest Communications Hub.
Powered by its proprietary AI – Aplysia OS – across the entire customer journey, HiJiffy enables hoteliers to increase revenue through direct bookings and upselling, while automating repetitive tasks to reduce operating costs and alleviate staff shortages.
HiJiffy launched the very first voice assistant specialized for the hotel industry in December 2022. Representing a new paradigm in customer communications by being able to handle complex voice interactions, the multilingual virtual assistant uses
full sentences and provides instant voice responses that mimic human interaction.
In March 2023, HiJiffy launched the first hotel chatbot powered by GPT-4, which uses the power of generative artificial intelligence to handle customer requests with unrivalled accuracy and automation. More than 1,800 hotels in over 50 countries are reimagining customer communication thanks to HiJiffy’s omnichannel solution featuring cutting-edge technological innovations.
Full coverage of the entire customer journey.
In the pre-stay phase, HiJiffy’s AI ensures instant answers to frequently asked questions with automation rates of over 85%, in more than 130 languages, and across different hotel communication channels – from a webchat on the website to Facebook Messenger, from Instagram to Google My Business.
The solution guides guests through the booking process, wherever they are, 24/7, with no human interaction required and full integration with hotel management software.
During their stay, in addition to facilitating the digitization of processes such as check-in or check-out, HiJiffy’s solution enables guests to get instant answers about how the hotel works, and to request any type of service offered by the hotel in a simple, contactless way: booking a table at the restaurant or a treatment at the spa.
The solution also automates room service, as well as other types of maintenance-related requests, thanks to integrations with hotel management software.
In addition to upselling campaigns, hotels can use HiJiffy’s solution to share satisfaction surveys and develop campaigns for automated feedback at check-out.
Products & Services
Before the Stay
During the Stay
After the Stay
- Answering frequently asked questions: HiJiffy’s conversational AI ensures instant answers to frequently asked questions with automation rates of over 85%, in over 130 languages, and across different hotel communication channels: website chat, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Google My Business, etc.
- Chat booking: The solution guides guests through the booking process wherever they are, 24/7, without the need for human interaction, and with full integration with hotel management software.
- Welcome message: Automate messages triggered before, during or after check-in, to enhance the customer experience.
- Online check-in: Integrate your PMS with our solution to offer pre-check-in forms to your future customers, minimizing the time spent at reception. Digital keys can also be added.
- Internal requests: Our AI-powered virtual concierge automatically processes customer requests during the stay and communicates them to the relevant team.
- Upsell & cross-sell campaigns: Send automated messages to suggest personalized upsell and cross-sell campaigns.
- Customer satisfaction surveys: Send surveys to your customers to measure their satisfaction during their stay.
- Check-out campaigns: Send automated messages to facilitate check-out.
- Customer review campaigns: Send automated messages at the end of your customers’ stay and obtain reviews for your internal follow-up or external platforms such as TripAdvisor or Google.
Support: French, English, Spanish, Portuguese
Product: +160 languages
Areas: Mainly on the Iberian Peninsula, French-speaking countries, the UK and Ireland, and meeting needs worldwide.
Suitable for: Independent hoteliers and hotel chains.